07 Sep TESA unveils its new dual display digital readout
TESA Technology is proud to present its new state-of-the-art display!
This new precision display allows two measurement values to be displayed simultaneously, both in production floors and test laboratories. Multiple inputs allow you to connect TESA probes and many other measuring instruments. Data can be easily stored on a USB stick or shared via the various integrated export solutions.
The key features of the TESATRONIC TWIN-T20
- Simultaneous display of up to 2 values
- Static or dynamic measurements
- Large 7” touch screen
- 4 integrated display styles
- Intuitive measurement setting
- Optimised sampling with 4300 acquisitions per second
- Equipped in the standard configuration for data collection and transfer
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.